How does Acoustic Wave work?
- Urology case studies have proven when acoustic sound waves are applied to the penile area they:
- Remove plaque!
- Cause cell-to-cell communication.
- Increase sensitivity and function!
- Cause the release of nitric oxide!
- Increases red blood cell count!
- Repair broken or damaged blood vessels.
- Our comprehensive treatments correct the lack of blood flow to the penis.
- Come in today, and perform better tonight!
- It is safe, non-invasive, painless, and a simple in-office procedure.
What is Erectile Dysfunction, and What Causes ED?
Erections always depend on the blood flow; during sexual stimulation, arteries widen so that the penis can fill up with blood. This process typically gives firmness to the penis for vaginal penetration. Erectile Dysfunction is a lack of blood flow to the penis. What causes it? There are many reasons for the lack of blood flow, ranging from medical conditions such as diabetes, neuropathy, high blood pressure, and hypertension to side effects of certain medications or plaque buildup in the penis.
The Healing Process of Acoustic Wave Therapy
Acoustic Therapy is undoubtedly a successful clinical treatment for Erectile Dysfunction and Premature ejaculation. This therapy typically applies directly to the penis coated in a special gel. This therapy performs on the different areas of the penis and will take almost fifteen to twenty minutes. This treatment is painless, so there is no need for any anesthesia during this therapy process.
What about the result of AWT?
There are several clinical trials of Acoustic wave therapy, and most of them are successful and give positive results. When it comes to PE and ED, this Acoustic Wave Therapy is entirely painless, and many patients also provided positive feedback on this therapy that they can improve their penis erections and can able to intercourse properly. Hence it’s proved that AWT or Acoustic wave therapy is a successful treatment that can provide a strong erection during seduction; as a result, a man can enjoy his sexual life properly.
Avail Swisswave, and Shockwave Therapy in Las Vegas. Shockwave therapy is an effective non-surgical treatment for painful disorders. Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive treatment that involves creating a series of low-energy acoustic wave pulsations.