How Does the P-Shot Work?
The P-Shot, or Priapus Shot, takes its name from the Greek God of fertility, and it involves a scientifically proven method of injection utilizing your body’s own naturally-occurring growth factors and healing components.
Essentially, a small sample of your blood is extracted in our clinic. It then undergoes a simple spinning process in which the platelets and the other components of the blood sample separate, resulting in a rich, golden solution known as platelet-rich plasma, or PRP. This PRP solution contains a concentrated amount of healing platelets that work with your body in order to provide you with the stamina, vitality, and rejuvenation you have lost in order to improve your sex drive.
Through a quick, simple injection, many of our patients have experienced substantial results in their sex life and erectile dysfunctions as soon as the next day. Our doctors have helped thousands of men regain their quality of life and enjoy increased sensation and revitalization through the P-Shot.
Find a Solution for Your Unique Needs
- PRP injection only. This is the standard PRP solution used in the P-Shot injection.
- PRP plus amniotic fluid, which is donated after a C-section birth by prescreened, consenting mothers and contains nutrients, antibodies, and other powerful substances for healing and rejuvenation.
- PRP plus mesenchymal stem cells. These specialized cells are also donated by consenting mothers after a C-section birth, but they are derived from the Wharton’s jelly of umbilical tissue. The cells are too young to have an immune system, and therefore they offer minimal to no chance of adverse side effects.
- PRP plus mesenchymal stem cells, as well as IV treatment containing exosomes and additional stem cells to boost growth factors. Exosomes are another powerful substance, and they are released from stem cells, meaning they contain even more concentrated potency. Introducing them to the body through the use of an IV treatment gets them directly into the bloodstream, bringing the powerful, rejuvenating benefits straight to the source.
Our clinic is part of the Cellular Medicine association, which is the owner of this patented procedure known as the P-Shot. We are one of the only clinics in the U.S. that offer the Priapus Shot with not only PRP, but also in conjunction with stem cells, exosomes, amniotic fluid, and IV therapy for increased potency and greater results. Our clinic is one of the most experienced clinics in Las Vegas for the P-Shot procedure, having performed thousands of Priapus Shot treatments over the past three years, helping men experience the wellness, rejuvenation, and effective relief they have been seeking.
What are the Benefits of the Priapus Shot?
- – The penis will appear larger
- – The penis will have improved strength
- – It will straighten the penis
- – It can increase circulation for a healthier organ and increased orgasm experience
- – It can be used in conjunction with other effective therapies and treatments
- – You will experience increased sensation and pleasure
- – It can treat damage from diabetes and improve overall function
The growth factors within the PRP solution used in the P-shot procedure activate immediately upon injection, encouraging the functions of the body to come back to life and heal the area of need so that you experience a renewed sense of wellbeing. These growth factors help to rebuild, rejuvenate, and revitalize the penis for optimal performance, sensation, and sexual experience.
Common Questions About the Treatment
Some of these frequently asked questions include:
- Is the P-Shot FDA approved?
The P-Shot is not a drug, and therefore no FDA approval is needed. However, the process we utilize to separate the blood is FDA-approved, so the procedure as a whole is perfectly safe.
- Is there a risk of allergic reaction or adverse side effects?
Because your own blood is being used in the treatment, there is virtually zero chance of adverse side effects or negative reactions.
- Does the procedure hurt?
During the P-Shot procedure, our doctors use a local anesthesia so the process is as comfortable and painless as possible. The injection process is non-surgical and non-invasive, and only involves a quick injection in the numbed area.
- How soon after the treatment can I have sex?
Most of the time, patients can have sex the same day as their P-shot procedure. As opposed to surgery, downtime is very minimal with PRP treatments. The whole procedure is quick, and many of our patients have experienced immediate benefits.
No matter what your unique needs, our doctors strive to provide quality and successful treatment to those who are suffering from erectile dysfunction, or just want to restimulate and rejuvenate their bodies for a higher quality of life and overall sense of wellbeing. The P-Shot is an excellent solution for those who are looking for a treatment that will increase their orgasm sensations, improve their sex life, increase their penis sensitivity, and rejuvenate tissue and blood vessels in the body.
To learn more about the P-Shot and see if it’s right for you, call our clinic today and schedule an appointment with the doctor to experience a renewed quality of life.
See if Acoustic Wave Therapy is a fit for you
Book your consultation today!