What is the need for Testosterone Replacement Therapy?
Testosterone is the male hormone that regulates many bodily functions. Testosterone affects your body fat, bone density, muscle density, libido, mental health, as well as physical.
How testosterone functions in the male body?
Testosterone is the male sex hormone produced in the testicles. The physiological function of testosterone in the body develops secondary sexual characteristics.
• It plays a vital role in increasing sex drive and sperm production.
• Testosterone for a male increases during puberty, and will be at a steady level but will drop after the age of 30 by about 1 percent every year.
• It deepens the voice, builds muscle mass, strengthens the bones, increases the penis size during adolescence, it produces body hair (facial and pubic hair) and helps in producing red blood cells.
• Overall, it enhances the male sexual characteristics, as well as keeping your body well and healthy.
A male testosterone level increases till puberty and reaches the higher limit during the puberty period in early adulthood. The level starts decreasing with the normal aging process. The testosterone starts decreasing after the age of 30 and the level decreases by around 1% per year! With the aging process, the production of testosterone level reduces significantly.
Reduced testosterone level develops certain health issues and the energy level in your body decreases which also affects a person mentally. A male body requires testosterone exogenous for balancing. Men with low testosterone level need to take immediate action and precautions to slow down and prevent further damage to their bodily health and wellness.
Symptoms of low testosterone level
Declining testosterone level with growing age is natural. But, abnormal reduction of testosterone requires immediate attention and treatment.
• Erectile dysfunction
• Reduced sex drive
• Poor performance and energy level
• Facial and body hair loss
• Decreased muscle mass
• Irritation, depression and reduced concentration level
What to do?
Testosterone Replacement Therapy is for men with symptoms of low testosterone level. Testosterone Replacement Therapy is also known as Male Hormone Replacement Therapy or Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy. The therapy will bring your testosterone levels back up, so you can feel and look the best you can, but most importantly it will improve your health and wellness.
The improved signs of testosterone level are increased muscle mass, blood levels, sex drive, improved mood, etc. The rewarding therapy is available in different forms. Consulting a specialist is essential to get the right therapy.
American Men Wellness offers the best treatment that helps to regain back the power of your youth! We suggest the right testosterone Replacement Therapy after diagnosing the individuals. After the therapy, the patients feel lively and healthy with a strong body and spirit to live the best life they can!