Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT) is a type of treatment in which mechanical vibrations are applied directly to the skin. These acoustic waves stimulate the area, meaning they can penetrate through the surface of the skin without breaking it.
The acoustic wave resonates at a frequency that stimulates soft tissues inside and outside of the body, including bones, muscles, tendons, blood vessels, and nerves. The acoustic waves cause these tissues to vibrate and contract, promoting healing. In addition to stimulating soft tissue function, acoustic wave therapy also increases circulation, accelerating recovery from injuries or trauma by supplying more oxygen-rich blood to affected areas.
Acoustic wave therapy for pain management
Acoustic wave therapy is most commonly used as a natural method to treat pain. Patients suffering from chronic or acute pain can experience noticeable relief from acoustic wave therapies, which are non-invasive and work to directly stimulate the body’s soft tissue for healing.
Acoustic wave treatments help promote blood circulation through the affected area, reducing inflammation and swelling around injuries. When acoustic waves penetrate the injury site, they vibrate in powerful bursts that result in cell renewal, helping damaged tissues heal faster.
Acoustic wave therapy benefits for athletes
Many professional athletes use acoustic wave therapy after practice or games to speed up their recovery process and prevent injuries. The acoustic waves effectively target injured areas with concentrated pulsations that improve circulation, reduce swelling, and aid in the healing of torn or strained muscle tissues.
Acoustic wave therapy speeds up the recovery process by increasing the amount of oxygen and nutrients that reach joints, tendons, and muscles. This accelerates cell regeneration, helping minor strains heal faster. Because acoustic waves are non-invasive and do not cause pain when used properly, athletes can receive acoustic wave therapy treatments during practice sessions to prevent injury from occurring in the first place.
Acoustic wave therapy can be used after participating in any physical activity or sports, including:
– Track and Field
– Football (Soccer)
Acoustic wave therapy for dermatological issues
Acoustic Wave Therapy can be used to treat a number of dermatological conditions. The pressure from acoustic waves resonates with a frequency that stimulates the body’s soft tissues and heals them.
Some common issues that can be treated with AWT:
– Acne: acoustic wave therapy can reduce inflammation and minimize redness caused by acne. It also helps with scarring and speeds up the healing process.
– Dry skin: acoustic wave therapy increases blood circulation in your face and even on other parts of the body, which gives you plumper skin filled with nutrients needed for healthy-looking skin. This makes acoustic waves an effective remedy for premature aging symptoms due to lack of collagen production due to inadequate nutrients/blood circulation issues
– Hair growth: acoustic wave therapy has been shown to stimulate hair growth and even prevent hair loss.
– Stretch marks: acoustic waves can stimulate the production of elastic collagen, which can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. It also helps relieve pain caused by stretch marks.
– Varicose veins: acoustic waves increase blood flow and dissolve mucus build-up that causes varicose veins and skin itching. Studies show acoustic wave therapy is an effective treatment for varicose vein symptoms at home without any shows or drugs prescribed by a doctor. Acoustic wave therapy is recommended for vascular health improvement just like yoga or exercise would do to your heart or lung condition without worrying about side effects.
Acoustic Wave Therapy to Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Acoustic wave therapy is a type of acoustic neuromodulation treatment that can also be used to treat erectile dysfunction. It helps you get naturally harder and stronger erections by increasing blood flow to your penis. Acoustic wave therapy erectile dysfunction results can be achieved in as little as a few weeks, with simple acoustic wave equipment used at American Male Wellness.
Acoustic Wave Therapy may sound daunting but it’s an effective remedy for many common issues–especially when the symptoms arise due to inadequate nutrients or circulation problems.
Schedule an Appointment with American Male Wellness
If you’re interested in learning more about acoustic wave therapy treatments or would like to schedule a consultation with our team of experts who specialize in this area, please contact us today!
We are happy to answer any questions you have regarding how we use clinical research-backed techniques as well as provide references from people just like you who were able to effectively treat their erectile dysfunction.